- The Publicity Committee shall keep the membership, public and others informed as to the aims and objectives of the Association and shall be responsible for the newsletter that shall be published four to six times annually.
- The Publicity Committee shall arrange publicity for the General Meetings in cooperation with the Conference Committee.
- The Publicity Committee shall publish excerpts from the minutes of the meetings of the Board of Directors in the publication of the Newsletter.
- The Publicity Committee shall be responsible for the monitoring, maintenance and upgrading of the OACA web site and to implement any changes to the site as directed by the Executive.
- The Publicity Committee shall work on promoting membership to all prospective members throughout the Province of Ontario.
Publicity & Website Committee Representatives: Susan Votour, Christine Vigneault